The information WorthItt.com and its affiliated persons and entities collects about you at http://www.WorthItt.com, is used to provide you with a more personalized and rich experience while visiting WorthItt.com.
- The practices of companies or other third parties that WorthItt.com does not own or control, or people that WorthItt.com does not employ or manage; or
- Any offline matters, activities or information that WorthItt.com or any affiliate collects about you or anybody else.
How Does WorthItt.com Collect and Use Information About You?
The information learned from WorthItt.com’s users, members and customers helps WorthItt.com personalize and continually improve your experience at WorthItt.com. Here are the types of information WorthItt.com gathers and how this information is used:
Automatic Information: WorthItt.com receives and stores certain types of Automatic Information whenever you interact with WorthItt.com. Here are the types of Automatic Information WorthItt.com gathers and how it is used:
IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a unique identifier used to connect your computer to the Internet. Your IP address also is stored in WorthItt.com’s user registration databases when you register with WorthItt.com.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Help WorthItt.com identify you and your usage patterns and to gather broad demographic information.
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by WorthItt.com users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific Web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting WorthItt.com from specific countries or regions of the world.
- Track visits to and business at WorthItt.com’s stores.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content that WorthItt.com hosts.
Web Beacons: Web pages may contain electronic images (called a “single-pixel GIF” or “Web beacon”) that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. WorthItt.com uses Web beacons in the following ways:
- Within WorthItt.com in order to count users and to recognize users by accessing WorthItt.com cookies.
- To personalize your experience when you visit WorthItt.com.
- Mobile Device Unique Identifier: WorthItt.com may from time to time provide services that allow users to access and customize Internet content through mobile phones, PDAs and other alternative devices. These devices may collect different information than what is collected by computers.
- When connecting to WorthItt.com using a mobile device that provides Internet access, if the mobile device service provider uniquely identifies the device, WorthItt.com will receive this information.
- com may use this unique mobile device identification information to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain WorthItt.com services may require collection of the phone number for your device. WorthItt.com may associate that phone number to the mobile device identification information.
- Some mobile phone service providers across the globe are required to operate a system that will pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service.
- com may use and store this information to provide enhanced location-based services as well as to serve location-targeted advertising.
Personal Information: WorthItt.com also receives and stores information that personally identifies you. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at WorthItt.com include: name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, billing address, shipping address, product selections, order number, referring URL, IP address, password, username, how you got to know about WorthItt.com, gender, occupation, personal interests, your age and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs and services. You voluntarily provide this personally identifiable information when you enter it on WorthItt.com to sign up as a member of WorthItt.com, whether in connection with a newsletter subscription, when you enter a sweepstakes, promotion or contest and/or other special benefits.
The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected and stored about other people at WorthItt.com include: recipient’s name, address, email address and telephone number. WorthItt.com does not knowingly share with, rent, transfer or sell personally identifiable information that you submit about other people to any third parties or nonaffiliated entities.
If you would like to update the information you provide in your membership account or unsubscribe to newsletters, please contact us. New categories of marketing communications may be added to the account preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive. WorthItt.com reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to WorthItt.com services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the WorthItt.com newsletter without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Does WorthItt.com Ever Share Information with Other Parties?
- WorthItt.com provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with WorthItt.com and under confidentiality arrangements. These companies may use your personal information to help WorthItt.com communicate with you about offers from WorthItt.com and our marketing partners.
- WorthItt.com responds to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise WorthItt.com’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- WorthItt.com may also disclose information about you if it determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
- WorthItt.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria (for example, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area). By interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
WorthItt.com may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than the information practices of WorthItt.com. Users who click over to a third party site from a link on WorthItt.com must be aware that WorthItt.com makes no warranties with regard to that site’s policies or business practices. WorthItt.com is not responsible for any transactions that occur between the user and the third party site. Please consult the other sites’ privacy policies, as WorthItt.com has no control over information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. Should a user purchase any products or services from that third party site, the user must contact the third party site directly regarding any disputes that might occur, including but not limited to delayed shipping, missing products, damaged goods or pricing and billing discrepancies. WorthItt.com is not responsible for the actions of any third-party site.